For every reservation during high season a deposit must be made. The deposit is €125,- per subsite per week.
The deposit is refunded in september, but only if your group has applied the following few points:
- At the departure, at the end of the camp, de responsible leader is obligued to report the departure at the staff. The staff will check the subsite and then wave the group goodbye.
- All borrowed materials and tools have been returned in good order.
- The full amount for the stay, activities and souvenirs (badges, postcards) have been payed to the staff.
- The subsite has been left clean and neat.
- During their stay at 'labelterrein Achter 't Heezerenbosch' the group has applied the camprules, and all directions of the staff.
The deposit of €125,- per subsite per week has to be payed to
Labelterrein Achter 't Heezerenbosch, Venray
Please add the name of the group and the date of arrival